BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Promotions!

Fifth Avenue Collection has done it again! If you ever thought that you might like to be a part of the Fifth Avenue Collection team, you have got to check this one out! A showcase with jewelry valued at over $1,500 for only $1,000!! And in installment payments no less!


This was how I got started with Fifth Avenue Collection back in 2005. With their 3 month buy back guarantee I thought, "Well, if nothing sells I can always return it." I got my showcase, had my first show and made enough money to cover that first payment! I never looked back. The jewelry sells itself. If you are interested in learning more, please email me at fifthavenuegirl@shaw.ca or visit my website at www.fifthavenue.ca/kstanek.

Now for the second promotion!


Starting July 1st - all handbags will be 50% while quantities last!! These gorgeous handbags can be found on my website under "Accessories". Take a look today! Quantities are limited!

0 comments: