BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

For Sale By Mormon

ForSaleByMormon.com creates a very easy and effective way for LDS Church members to communicate with each other about their businesses, products, services and blogs. Members now have better access to LDS business owners who provide products and services in their community and nationwide. There is an option for everyone who desires to advertise. Post free listings, create a "store", sponsor a give-away and more. Check it out today and join other Mormons doing business!

I'm sure some of you have noticed the new little blinkie on the sidebar here. I've recently listed my Fifth Avenue Collection business with the For Sale By Mormon, as a way to get myself out there a little further in the world. :)

Just another way you can find me and see more great Fifth Avenue Collection jewellry. Check out my "store" here.

0 comments: